A presentation by the P4 Language Consortium and ONF in conjunction with ANCS 2019
Held at Cambridge, UK on September 23, 2019
EuroP4 2019 is the second P4 Language Consortium event in Europe.
It aims to bring together P4 and P4->NetFPGA researchers from Europe and from around the world, and to foster the growth of the P4 Community.
EuroP4, which will run as a workshop at ANCS 2019, will have proceedings. It aims to enable researchers to publish early stage work and small scale projects and seeks three types of contributions:
- Papers - 4 to 6 pages long.
- Posters - up to 2 pages long.
- Demos - up to 2 pages long.
Submission (paper/poster/demo) deadline: July 19th, 2019
Acceptance notification: August 10th, 2019
Late submissions (1 page abstract, WITHOUT PROCEEDINGS) deadline: August 10th, 2018
Late submissions notification: August 23rd, 2018
University of Cambridge
Department of Computer Science and Technology
The Computer Laboratory
William Gates Building
15 JJ Thomson Avenue, Cambridge CB3 0FD
Technical Program Committee
- Gordon Brebner, Xilinx
- Paolo Costa, Microsoft Research
- Jon Crowcroft, University of Cambridge
- Ben Pfaff, VMware
- Georgios Nikolaidis, Barefoot Networks
- Marco Chiesa, KTH
- Gabor Retvari, University of Budapest
- Roberto Bifulco, NEC
- Ran Ben Basat, Harvard University
- Andreas Kassler, Karlstads University
- Mario Baldi, Cisco and Polytechnic of Turin
- Christian Rothenberg, University of Campinas
- Muhammad Shahbaz, Stanford University
- Aurojit Panda, New York University
- Marcin Wojicik, University of Cambridge
Special Thanks to our Sponsors:
Contact the workshop chairs for sponsorship opportunities.