An event organized by the P4 Education Working Group
Held in Frankfurt, Germany on March 29, 2019
The P4 Hackathon aims to develop novel, proof-of-concept data plane applications, and to support the open-source community through the development of tools and infrastructure.
The hackathon is intended for P4 users of all levels - from beginners to experts.
We are keen to meet new people, see new faces, and create new collaborations between (and within) academia and industry!
EASTSIDE Otto-Messmer-Strasse 1 60314 Frankfurt am Main Deutschland
The event facility is managed by Co-Work & Play GmbH
Please note that there is a limited number of spaces available.
This agenda is tentative, and subject to change. Please check closer to the date!
9:00 - 10:00am
9:30 - 11:00am
- P4 crash course for beginners
11:00 - 11:15
- Welcome and Introductions, finding common interests to work on
11:15 - 17:25
- Breaking into groups, hack!
17:25 - 17:55
- Project presentations
17:55 - 18:00
Diversity and inclusivity
The P4 hackathon aims to increase the diversity and inclusivity of the P4 community. Everyone should feel welcome taking part in the event, and we will enforce a strict no-harrasement code of conduct.
Please contact [email protected] if you are unable to attend because of travel or accomodation costs
- Noa Zilberman (chair), University of Cambridge (P4 Education Working Group)
- Robert Soulé (chair), Università della Svizzera italiana (P4 Education Working Group)
- Aaron A. Glenn, AAGlenn Internetworking Company
Special Thanks to our Sponsors:
Contact the organizers for sponsorship opportunities.
Thank you to DE-CIX for sponsoring the event location in full.